myLot User Profile creativity in day-to-day life: Creativity in day-to-day life

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Creativity in day-to-day life

Creativity is everyday affair. Does it sound good to bring creativity in every day, weather you are cooking, putting your make up on, making different hair styles or doing something extraordinary like making your own windmill, creating tattoo or meditating? Creativity gives feeling of being here and now. Whichever you do can make life more fun and joyful. How to become more creative and to use it in everyday life? There are many creative sites that can help with that and you can use it in everyday life. Not just for things you do everyday, but also for things that can be useful as well as creative and maybe for those small things you dream of for a long time. I do not know about you, but I like to explore creativity in every aspect I can think of. There are many things I never thought of, but while exploring I stumble on some and like it in the same time. While creativity is explored I feel out of time and in some other world, dimension. I feel great of finding a key of going into that dimension and trying to use it every day.

No comments: